1. A welcome cocktail awaits you in our tropical paradise! A stress-free vacation has begun. Antiguan Hotels are well-known for their lush gardens; imagine walking through this tropical oasis as part of your leisure time, before taking a sunbath on the beach? We recommend an afternoon in English Harbour, where you can visit an UNESCO World Heritage Site, Nelson's Dockyard.
2. A lazy Caribbean Sunday will deliver you to a new concept of relaxation. Antigua and Barbuda has 365 beaches that you can enjoy for the year. In the late afternoon, we recommend visiting Shirley Heights. Dance to Caribbean live music on one of the most beautiful settings on the island, don't miss the sunset!
3. The Antigua Scenery, Beach and Bar Hopping Tour awaits you, immerse yourself in a breathtaking journey to the white sands of Antigua's shoreline, washed with turquoise-blue waters, coupled with refreshing island cocktails.
4. Look out for St. John's Cathedral with the twin towers rising in the azure blue skies. Take a stroll through the Heritage Quay, where you will find a diverse selection of Duty-Free Shops.
5. Wear your bathing suit, sunglasses, and do not forget to apply sunscreen, we are going on circumnavigation tour! Be prepared for an unforgettable experience in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. In the evening, experience the finest of Antigua dining at Ana's On the Beach.
6. Additional excursions and services are just within the reach of hand. You can book a cruise onboard the Excellence powerboat to our sister island Barbuda. Discover pristine pink sand beaches, the largest frigate bird colony in the Western Hemisphere and a delicious lunch with open bar.
7. Leisure time with a tropical setting. Enjoy your stay!
8. Breakfast and check out from the hotel. The calm atmosphere will be the perfect setting for a Hasta pronto Antigua! Transfer to the airport.